After months of hard work and dedication, we are excited to announce the launch of our new website! It’s been over 10 years since we have redesigned our site and it was due for a facelift as well as new features. The new site was built to easily navigate and interact with content from any desktop computer, smartphone, or tablet!
Would you like to be notified when a meeting is scheduled, a bid opportunity is available, or a job vacancy is posted? The new Notify Me feature allows you to subscribe to receive notification on the topics that matter most to you. Click the Stay Informed button and sign up to receive text messages or emails when information is posted or scheduled.
Click Agendas and Meetings under the Government tab and view the minutes of City Council meetings as well as the YouTube videos of meetings.
As always, the Calendar on our home page allows you to stay informed on meetings and events happening in our community.
Features that were available on our previous site and are still available on the new site include:
- paying your utility bill and tax payments online
- making reservations for Memorial Park, Mill Park Shelter House, and athletic facilities
- reporting a concern such as a street light issue or trash complaint
- submitting tax documents online
- viewing answers to frequently asked questions
- accessing information on City administration and elected officials
- submitting an anonymous tip to the Police Department, and much more.
Additionally, we hope you enjoy the beautiful pictures of people, places, and scenery, right here in St. Marys!