What do I do if my power goes out?

If your power goes out during business hours, contact the Utility Office to report the outage. After business hours, call the Police Department at 419-394-2325. If you heard or saw something at the time your power went out, be sure to report that as well.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I call if my street light is out?
2. Do I need an electric permit to upgrade my fuse panel/breaker box?
3. Am I allowed to do my own upgrade to my fuse panel/breaker box?
4. What do I do if my power goes out?
5. I am having my house sided. How do I get my meter base removed to place the siding behind it?
6. Whose responsibility is it to fix the entrance cable to the meter or meter base if it is falling off the house?