City Service Requests

If you live in, work in or are just visiting St. Marys, and you have a service request, you can use the form below to notify us of a problem or service issue. The request will be routed to the appropriate City Administration Department Head for action.

(*) = Required Field

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.