How Do I...?


Tree planting will occur in spring and fall, and could be delayed by unexpected invasive infestations, such as Emerald Ash Borer and Asian Longhorned Beatles.

Site limitation and existing vegetation may limit replacement.

A request must be made to the Tree Commission. No planting can occur until they have approved the request.

No, you do not need a fishing license to fish at the K.C. Geiger pond.

No, this must be approved by the Tree Commission.

All trees determined to be an unacceptable risk will be removed by the City.

Any trees that are determined to be an unacceptable risk, such as a weak structure, disease, and any dead or dangerous trees on private property that may impact public safety.

The City replaces as many trees as possible. Any conflicting infrastructure or existing vegetation may prevent replacement.

Yes, the City will provide a list of tree species that are appropriate for the planting site.

There is no cost for a boulevard tree.