How Do I...?


City code prohibits parking vehicles for longer than 48 hours. Please report the issue to the Police Department at 419-394-2325.

During the school year curfew is 11:00 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and midnight on Friday and Saturday for minors age 17 or less. During the summer months, curfew is midnight every night of the week.

No. Traffic violation tickets must be paid at the St. Marys Municipal Court on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or at the Auglaize County Municipal Court in Wapakoneta, 419-739-6766.

No. Contact the Bureau of Motor Vehicles at 419-738-6818 or 419-586-7144.

Yes. Tours of the department and fleet can be scheduled by calling 419-394-2325. Tours are generally conducted between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m., usually last about an hour, and are tailored to the ages of the tour group.

Yes. Police Department personnel can speak on a variety of topics ranging from crime prevention, crime statistics, or personal safety. To request a speaker for an event or meeting, call 419-394-2325.

You can call the Dog Warden at 419-739-6560 or the Police Department at 419-394-2325.