How Do I...?

Who do I call if my street light is out?


You can report a street light out by completing a City Service Request form online. The form is located on the main page of the City’s web site under the red tab at the left called City Service Requests. You may also report a street light out by calling the Utility Office at 419-394-3303 or Electric Distribution Department at 419-394-2476. After business hours, call the Police Department at 419-394-2325.