With the St. Marys Outdoor Refreshment Area (SMORA) coming online soon, here are some of the rules and regulations:
- The hours of operation for the SMORA are 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. every day.
- Only two SMORA beverages may be ordered per person at one time. Once a person obtains a SMORA beverages, they must exit the liquor permit holder's establishment.
- SMORA beverages/cups may only be purchased from qualifying liquor permit holders.
- A SMORA beverage/cup cannot be brought into a liquor permit holders' establishment.
- SMORA beverages may be brought into other establishments (retail, professional, etc.) as long as a sign permitting it is displayed on a door/window. Establishments can opt out of allowing SMORA beverages as well by displaying a sign on a window/door.
- The SMORA boundaries are shown in the attached PDF.
- Only beverages purchased from a qualifying liquor permit holder and contained in an official SMORA cup may be carried/consumed outdoors within the SMORA area.